Salary Hero Company Limited ("We") is the owner and the manager of this website and application (the "Platform"). Any process activities of personal data by us on the Platform and in the provision of any services, in particular the provision of salary advancement service (the “Services”) provided by us to you (“You”) shall be governed in accordance with this Privacy Notice (the "Notice"), so please thoroughly study this Notice in detail before the use of the Platform.
Since the process of these personal data are critical for the performance of this Platform and the provision of the Services, we reserve the right to refuse to provide the Platform access and any Services to You unless You provide the defined personal data to us.
Under this Notice, “Personal Data” means any information that is directly or indirectly identifiable to any specific natural person.
Acceptance of this Notice
If You contact us and/or choose to use our Platform and/or Service, then We would deem that You agree to the collection and use of the Personal Data as defined under this Notice.
Amendment of Notice
We reserve the right to review and update this Notice from time to time to ensure that the Notice be in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations and be in accordance with the provision of the Service and we will notify you of the amendment thereof on the Platform.
Personal Data being Processed
We may obtain the Personal Data from the following sources: (1) directly from You during the communication and coordination between You and us via the Platform or other communication channels; (2) automatically collected upon your visit to the Platform or upon the activation of our Services; or (3) indirectly from your employer who signed up to use our Services to facilitate the salary advancement services that and would be required to share your basic Personal Data (on the a necessary basis) with us to verify your eligibility to participate in and use of our Services.
We would need to collect, use, and process the following Personal Data:
1. Full name and contact information (i.e., telephone number, ID card number, email or address);
2. Employment information, including the employment status, employee ID, position and base income level (inclusive of any additional payment benefits i.e., overtime pay);
3. Salary advancement request information, including without limitation the total working days earned, the total proceeds of the salary being requested to be advanced and any other information that We may request in the request form to be submitted on the Platform;
4. Online identifier, including IP address, GPS location, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the operating system when using our Platform and/or Services, the time and date of your use of the Services and other usage statistics; and Cookies;
5. Transactional information that You have interact and execute on the Platform, including all the transaction history that You have executed and undertaken, including without limitation your log-in data, the disbursement information, the payment information (i.e., bank account or other payment evidence) and any modification made on the Platform;
6. Any other Personal Data that You may disclose or share during our communication and, interaction with the platform, including without limitation, the complaint or feedback and any payment information such as bank account and reimbursement history of any payment made by and to the individual you.
Objectives of the Personal Data Processing
We need to collect, use and process all the Personal Data (as defined) in order to serve the following purposes:
1. To provide our Services to you, in particular to communicate and coordinate with you; to verify your identity, qualification and eligibility to use the Platform and/or Services; to determine the terms and conditions for the Services to be provided to You pursuant to the defined terms and conditions; and to perform any rights and obligations that We may have with You relating to the Platform and/or Services, including in particular as defined under the Terms of Services; and to provide any other additional supports as you may require;
2. To perform any of our legal obligation, in particular in the preparation of the accounting and taxation report and the compliance with any other requirements relating to our Services provision that We may be subject to under the applicable laws;
3. To protect our legitimate right without causing excessive effect on your rights, in particular for these particular purposes: (1) to protect our legitimate rights and to prevent our right in the legal proceedings; (2) to plan the improvement of the Platform and/or the Servicees to ensure that they would match the interest and needs of You and other users; (3) to manage our enterprise risk and to prevent any fraud in the system; (4) to improve the relationship between us through the management and resolution of any dispute arisen; (5) to analyze and define the relevant User segment and profiles for the marketing purposes that is not the direct marketing; (6) to publicize the marketing materials produced by us that may include your Personal Data (including photos and satisfaction feedback) to the general public; and (7) to compile the statistic and de-identified information of all users, incuding You, to make a report of all the usage of the Platform and/or Services and to use for other purposes that we may deem appropriate.
4. To serve any other particular purposes that You may give specific consent to us to process, including without limitation to contact for direct marketing purposes.
Retention Period of the Personal Data
We would need to retain the Personal Data throughout our Services term and in particular throughout the time that You still have the active user account on our Platform; the period of time necessary for us to perform our legal obligations; and for the period of time necessary for the protection of our legitimate rights in the legal proceedings or any other internal business operation purposes.
Disclosure of the Personal Data
Generally, We would not disclose or transfer the Personal Data to third party, except to the following persons: (1) to our third-party service providers engaged to facilitate the performance of the Platform and/or our Service; to provide the Service on our behalf; to perform Platform or Service-related services; or to assist us in analyzing how our Platform is used; provided that we shall disclose the Personal Data only on the necessary basis and the recipient parties are obligated not to disclose or use the Personal Data for any other purpose; and (2) to any government authorities that we may be obliged under the relevant laws or the judgement or order of government authorities to disclose such Personal Data to; provided that We would only disclose Personal Data on the necessary basis.
Your Right as a Data Subject
We respect your statutory rights as the data subject under the relevant laws that include the right to withdraw your consent; right to request for access to Personal Data that are in our possession and request for the copy thereof; right to request for data portability; right to object to any processing of the Personal Data; right to request for the deletion or de-identification if you believe that the Personal Data are collected, used and disclosed illegally; or we do not have any necessity to process your Personal Data; right to request for suspension of the Personal Data processing; right to rectify the Personal Data; and right to complain to any authorities pursuant to the relevant laws of the jurisdiction.
In case you have any inquiries about the Personal Data or you intend to exercise any of your right, please feel free to contact us at:
Name: Salary Hero Company Limited
Address: 46 KRONOS Sathorn Office Building (10th floor Zone 1) North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500